Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,430
I am expecting act to give 50 Mbps 500 gb plan for 600 rupees.if they give i will stick to it instead of jio

Dont know but frm where this news came that they will give 100 gb FUP only. This news is completely mallicious and Lie. The era of FUP is almost over now. Now u can see all service providers even Local ones give Unlimited or atleast 1000Gb Fup. So just discussing on some Rumours or Fake news abt 100Gb fup is Foolishness.

Dont know but frm where this news came that they will give 100 gb FUP only. This news is completely mallicious and Lie. The era of FUP is almost over now. Now u can see all service providers even Local ones give Unlimited or atleast 1000Gb Fup. So just discussing on some Rumours or Fake news abt 100Gb fup is Foolishness.
Not really. Most wired internet users are still relying on BSNL Broadband which has daily FUP. It's true that local isp's are providing good bandwidth but not every area is covered by them atleast in small towns and villages. As for 100GB FUP you may never know until they launch commercially pan India. The rumour is the FUP will be low but data topup will be extremely cheap so cost per GB won't be much. I'm more curious to see how quickly they will respond when there's a downtime.

Not really. Most wired internet users are still relying on BSNL Broadband which has daily FUP. It's true that local isp's are providing good bandwidth but not every area is covered by them atleast in small towns and villages. As for 100GB FUP you may never know until they launch commercially pan India. The rumour is the FUP will be low but data topup will be extremely cheap so cost per GB won't be much. I'm more curious to see how quickly they will respond when there's a downtime.
Dont know where u live but i also live in small town and my town has 4 Fibre broadband services excluding Jio. They all have Unlimited plans. If u see now even airtel has also increased their Limits to 1000 or 1500 Gb monthly which is same as Unlimited. If any fibre broadband gives u some 100Gb FUP sh#t that means they r not real Fibre or they must be some cable broadband.

Sorry for bothering you again but do they have poles just like BSNL and Airtel have? Just curious to know how their infrastructure is 😅
In Some part of city cables are underground, while it's on poles in our locality. Infrastructure wise they have multiple mini exchanges for each area, customer support is good.

Back
Top Bottom