Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,430
If they are going to provide just 100gb data pre FUP, then I will stick to my current ISP, though it's just 5mbps but it's truely unlimited without any limit. I alone use 150gb+ plus data and we are 7 family members, all of them internet addicts

Same here ... my local ISP gives me unltd 5mbps which sounds much better then Jio at present. my present usage crosses 180gb per month...

Airtel gives me 100mbps ,, 310 GB monthly + free STD & local calls for 999. So until JIO gives atleast 500 GB per month or Free Set top box to view JIO TV on television i have no plans to switch. I hope Airtel does reduce its prices sighting JIO's commencement. Either way it is benefit for the end users

Airtel gives me 100mbps ,, 310 GB monthly + free STD & local calls for 999. So until JIO gives atleast 500 GB per month or Free Set top box to view JIO TV on television i have no plans to switch. I hope Airtel does reduce its prices sighting JIO's commencement. Either way it is benefit for the end users

I don't think Airtel will reduce prices to that extent. Their current strategy looks like increasing revenue by providing more stuff in high-end plans, not by increasing customer platform with lower end tariffs.

Can anyone provide info about PING details in "Airtel Broadband" vs "JIo Firbernet" as i predominantly use internet for gaming

Talked to the local team of my ISP Connect Broadband, they said they are launching Fibre broadband in two months while jio haven't even probably thought about launching in tier 2,3 cities. Jio gigafiber won't survive in Punjab unless they provide truely unlimited plans. Their competitors Netplus and Connect broadband have already picked their guns while jio hasn't even entered into the battle field.

Talked to the local team of my ISP Connect Broadband, they said they are launching Fibre broadband in two months while jio haven't even probably thought about launching in tier 2,3 cities. Jio gigafiber won't survive in Punjab unless they provide truely unlimited plans. Their competitors Netplus and Connect broadband have already picked their guns while jio hasn't even entered into the battle field.
Just wait until TRAI implements ridiculous regulations.

Just wait until TRAI implements ridiculous regulations.
Trai is more concerned about Dth's than telecom, Netplus is already available in most of cities due to being part of Fastway, connect is one of the first private ISP of punjab, already having huge base. They already failed bsnl with their plans and good services

I predict that JIO will make every other provider on same page, so it would be similar type of today's mobile industry wherein we have almost similar plans across all provider same would be for fiber/broadband in coming days.

Back
Top Bottom