Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,431
I am Using 100 Mbps @ 750 unlimited.
Is Jio fiber Cheaper Then that?

There is no idea about Jio fiber prices until official launch. Until then all people are only speculating what will be the price :D

What ISP you have and what location are you?

Don't have your hopes high mate. Jio FTTH has worst ping than BSNL/MTNL.

Then how will the TV and phone service work??? And what about quality

@ajgamer presumably meant pings to the servers outside India. They matter more if you need reliable connections for online gaming and such. Otherwise Jio will certainly make sure that connection quality will be reasonably high for their own servers for TV and phone services.

@ajgamer presumably meant pings to the servers outside India. They matter more if you need reliable connections for online gaming and such. Otherwise Jio will certainly make sure that connection quality will be reasonably high for their own servers for TV and phone services.

Hi. No, I meant to pings to the nearest servers. Jio has huge routing issues within India itself. Server outside India is a big question mark.

Airtel gives you 7-10ms
Excitel gives you 1-3ms
Hathway gives you 10ms
JioFiber gives 50-70ms

Last edited:
Today I saw a banner of jio giga fiber.
They have started giving connections.only internet available now,setup box n ph. Connections will be given later,after official launch.

4500 rs for all connections, which is refundable.

Interesting matter is no data consumption for watching tv.
And
Land line no. Will be connected to 5 mobiles through Wi-Fi, which doesn't require separate land phone.

Area-Alkapuri, Hyderabad.

Hyderabad improving fastly on broadband connectivity compared to other states with affordable rate

Hyderabad improving fastly on broadband connectivity compared to other states with affordable rate

They were way ahead of other cities during 2010 itself. Beam( now ACT) was providing superb plans during those days which no service provider India was providing at that time.

In my area Jio fibre
IMG-20190310-124022.jpg

A Jio man came today and told to take new connection
He told 4500rs per connection(refundable)
3 months free

Now i came to know
This Trai order etc etc
Pre-planned to make Jiofibre helpful
Now I think dth and mso baddays
Started

In my area Jio fibre
IMG-20190310-124022.jpg

A Jio man came today and told to take new connection
He told 4500rs per connection(refundable)
3 months free

Now i came to know
This Trai order etc etc
Pre-planned to make Jiofibre helpful
Now I think dth and mso baddays
Started
Congrats bro Where is your area

Back
Top Bottom