Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,431
In my area Jio fibre
IMG-20190310-124022.jpg

A Jio man came today and told to take new connection
He told 4500rs per connection(refundable)
3 months free

Now i came to know
This Trai order etc etc
Pre-planned to make Jiofibre helpful
Now I think dth and mso baddays
Started
Strange in my city it's 2500. Not available in all areas though.

Jio fiber works started on my city as well. Just no information on the availability yet. Their offical might have some updates on the ETA.

Will u be opting for it ??? I hope u dont leave ur beloved TS :em::lol:
I can give it a try once available, only because my current ISP is giving lot of downtimes lately. Not interested on the GigaTV so Tata Sky will be there.

It will take time as they are very slow on expansions. My area has no coverage or signs of any work yet.

Their is another issue, they block a hell lot of sites including some popular community forums and log what kind of sites you visit. So privacy is an issue too. The blocking i mentioned is apart from the DoT provided list. So you can think!

According to reports, the testing on GigaFiber is almost done and expected to roll-out by the year-end. The company is planning to roll-out the GigaFiber services under the Triple Play Plan, as the name suggests, will be a combination of subscription to Jio's three upcoming services — DTH, broadband, and a landline connection.

Back
Top Bottom