Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,431
Our LCO is telling that Jio GigaFiber has tied up with their broadband services (Netplus) so it won't launch separately now. At present Netplus providing 699+GST with 100GB till 100 Mbps with throttle 10Mbps. Don't know if he is telling the truth or not

dont trust LCO guy.. contact local jio centre for jio fiber ...

Our LCO is telling that Jio GigaFiber has tied up with their broadband services (Netplus) so it won't launch separately now. At present Netplus providing 699+GST with 100GB till 100 Mbps with throttle 10Mbps. Don't know if he is telling the truth or not

This is fake since jio gigafiber provides service directly. Also they give u a customer id which u have to recharge (free of cost) from my jio app whenever ur 100Gb is consumed. If ur LCO is giving u this id and u can recharge using my jio app then maybe he's telling truth but doesn't seem like it.

This is fake since jio gigafiber provides service directly. Also they give u a customer id which u have to recharge (free of cost) from my jio app whenever ur 100Gb is consumed. If ur LCO is giving u this id and u can recharge using my jio app then maybe he's telling truth but doesn't seem like it.
Yes they are signing MOU with local cable operators so that they get access to area with any problem,you can ask for copy of MOU with Jio

Today Jio Fibre laying Down Procedure started in my Area. I live in Roorkee City (Uttrakhand). When asked he said it will take minimum 6 months to get started.

jio ffiber taking to much time to provide connection i don't have other good alternative like airtel in my area i have waited over 6 month

Back
Top Bottom