Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,430
In my Area Hyderabad past month Jio has layed new poles for each street.

From today Jio Engineers came they installed orange colour fiber cables underground on the Entry Spot of our Colony.

From the Entry Spot they are connecting the fibre cables through previously layed new poles.

As our Colony 90% is covered by Hathway there's no need for new permissions. Once all the Connectivity Processes is completed existing Hathway costumers will be offered Jio STB

Last edited:
In my Area Hyderabad past month Jio has layed new poles for each street.

From today Jio Engineers came they installed orange colour fiber cables underground on the Entry Spot of our Colony.

From the Entry Spot they are connecting the cables through previously layed new poles.

As our Colony 90% is covered by Hathway there's no need for new permissions. Once all the Connectivity Processes is completed existing Hathway costumers will be offered Jio STB

The same cables won't work, hathway cables are coaxial, Jio is Fiber

But bro isn't jios cable all underground ??? Why are they installing poles ?

The same cables won't work, hathway cables are coaxial, Jio is Fiber

But bro isn't jios cable all underground ??? Why are they installing poles ?
No, Jio layed fiber cables underground on entrance of our Colony only. Instead of digging whole colony they layed new poles and through them they are spreading the fibre cables.

Last edited:
No, Jio layed fiber cables underground on entrance of our Colony only. Instead of digging whole colony they layed new poles and through them theybare spreading the fibre cables.

AHH. So poles are installed inside Ur colony

I thought on roadside, every street they laid poles

But isn't Jio fiber cables all underground???
This is what makes them different
There were man holes also there bro. In my area, still they haven't started to connect fibers in side the yellow color pipe. but in other area they completed all the connections. In one of my friends apartment , they are doing some pipeline connections. hope, they will start from 2019..

My area no underground work is done but about 300 meters from my home they have done underground digging and laid the cables and there is their man hole where RJIL OFC is written.

My lane no road cutting and digging is done. Also in my city other areas they have done all underground work only no poles installed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom