Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,430
Bros I am from Kolkata suburbs few months back JIO people had put underground cables in my area but afterwards there is no further developments.

Is this the digging work/road cutting ??? or just like how i mentioned above in post #230

Is this the digging work/road cutting ??? or just like how i mentioned above in post #230

I also live in a suburban town of Kolkata. Here, the fibre cables were laid few months back and thereafter, no new work/ development has been carried out.

There are 5 Phases in this:

Phase 1: Road cutting, Road digging work, installation of the fiber protection cables underground
Phase 2: Installing the fiber cables inside those fiber protection cables
Phase 3: Connecting all the fibers to make a chain which will be connected to main center
Phase 4: Sending invitations to apartments/ houses and connecting them to the main fiber, installing ONT terminus/box
Phase 5: Installing the fiber to customers home, thus completing the FTTH network, installation of Routers

There are 5 Phases in this:

Phase 1: Road cutting, Road digging work, installation of the fiber protection cables underground
Phase 2: Installing the fiber cables inside those fiber protection cables
Phase 3: Connecting all the fibers to make a chain which will be connected to main center
Phase 4: Sending invitations to apartments/ houses and connecting them to the main fiber, installing ONT terminus/box
Phase 5: Installing the fiber to customers home, thus completing the FTTH network, installation of Routers
So bro does all this phases mentioned above imply in one particular area in a whole city or will this work be done in every particular area where there are societies?

Its surprising to see none from our forum as got JioGigaFiber installed even after 3 months of start of registration.

Back
Top Bottom