Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,431
Jio now installing fibers in my city. Saw their engineers opening the duct in the roads and installing fibers inside

Their marketing team is very slow ,

Jio approached us for getting entry in to our apartment complex of 1800+ flats in Sep 2017 , we were in initial discussion. Router cost was Rs 4500 being large community we asked for special offers / discounts. They denied and said no one can match their offering.

TATA Sky Broad Band approached us later , and signed agreement within in a month with special offers and discounts.

In other hand JIO still in discussion.

Their marketing team is very slow ,

Jio approached us for getting entry in to our apartment complex of 1800+ flats in Sep 2017 , we were in initial discussion. Router cost was Rs 4500 being large community we asked for special offers / discounts. They denied and said no one can match their offering.

TATA Sky Broad Band approached us later , and signed agreement within in a month with special offers and discounts.

In other hand JIO still in discussion.

So will u be taking both Jio and TS ???

No one can match their offering is their Broadband+TV+Phone services, which is true

So will u be taking both Jio and TS ???

No one can match their offering is their Broadband+TV+Phone services, which is true

I am having ACT , no idea of migrating to TS or Jio (Don't know when they will get access to our complex).

But , feedback from TS BB users are good , they offer discount for TATA Sky DTH users when they take TATA Sky Broadband. Speed also good , and they also provide IOT services like Jio.

I am having ACT , no idea of migrating to TS or Jio (Don't know when they will get access to our complex).

But , feedback from TS BB users are good , they offer discount for TATA Sky DTH users when they take TATA Sky Broadband. Speed also good , and they also provide IOT services like Jio.

Any idea what is the offer provided by TS BB to TS DTH users ???

Bros I am from Kolkata suburbs few months back JIO people had put underground cables in my area but afterwards there is no further developments.

Back
Top Bottom