Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,431
I was shocked to say this jio laying poles for connectivity in my area.Dont know the details but govt. Bsnl removed poles but why jio....in future how they r gonna loot or recover this money!!!!!

Note:My place Alkapuri,Hyd.

I was shocked to say this jio laying poles for connectivity in my area.Dont know the details but govt. Bsnl removed poles but why jio....in future how they r gonna loot or recover this money!!!!!

Note:My place Alkapuri,Hyd.
My Area Nizampet, HYD also using existing poles.

How will existing LCOs in urban and rural parts of West Bengal be providing Jio FTTH? Most of them provide Wishnet / Alliance / PMPL broadband.

I guess only in certain parts of Kolkata, GTPL-KCBL provide internet and cable service.

Will anyone with knowhow about the probable rollout in Kolkata and it's suburbs, may provide any views ?

Hi i am new here ...

Just like everybody else i too opted/registered for jio giga fiber FTTH service but havent received any news about them approaching customer to layout services .When are they going to start .... In mumbai i have nt heared that have some one had use jio fiber service as promotional offer

Back
Top Bottom