Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 770
  • Views Views: Views 189,431
Jio GigaFiber: List of states in which it will be launched

Currently, there is no information on when the company will launch the service, but we do have the priority list of states from where the company will start launching the broadband services.

The states which are under first Jio GigaFiber launching list includes
Gujarat

Delhi
Telangana
Rajasthan
West Bengal
Andhra Pradesh
Maharashtra

Jio GigaFiber broadband will reportedly launch in these cities first
Bangalore, Chennai, Ranchi, Pune, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Lucknow, Kanpur, Patna, Allahabad, Raipur, Nagpur, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Madurai, Nashik, Faridabad, Coimbatore, Guwahati, Agra, Meerut, Rajkot, Srinagar, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Jodhpur, Kota and Solapur
If someone can see it's clear that they'll provide the first phase more probably to Hathway and Den customer States.
HATHWAY
GTPL
DEN

Is it possible get Jio STB and Broadband through regular RF Cable??

Because my Hyd LCO told Jio STB will be soon available to Hathway users.

ASAIK, Jio din't lay fiber optic cable in my area.

No not possible. Jio Router has only Fiber IN port, and Jio STB has only LAN cable IN Port.

Hathway users may be given option to upgrade to Jio services by paying some fee, and replacing their Router/STB

I think they will provide through LAN Cable in your building from fiber on road.

I think they will provide through LAN Cable in your building from fiber on road.

No bro FTTH means that fiber cable will be installed in each customers home. Using LAN coaxial cable will disrupt th entire FTTH system and compromise on speed and quality, Plus Jio Giga Router has no LAN In port, it has only LAN out port

Hathway users may be given option to upgrade to Jio services by paying some fee, and replacing their Router/STB
Yes, LCO also told the same existing Hathway and new users can get the STB by paying Installation + Upgradation Cost

I think for Hathway cable tv viewers only they will replace JIO STB with old Hathway STB with LAN input. Jio router will cost more for them (Rs.4500)

Back
Top Bottom