Reliance Jio Phone @ Rs.1500 - Discussions, News & updates

Or they'll force customers to buy new connection with this phone of ₹500 or above

Jio SIM Card is mandatory in one of the sim slot. So, one can't use other companies 4G services in this handset.

What do you mean by one of the SIM slot ? Jio sim cannot be used in 2nd slot as it is 2G only and I am sure 1st slot will support backend compatibility with 2G also as it support 4G VoLte so running two 2G SIM will not be a problem I think

What do you mean by one of the SIM slot ? Jio sim cannot be used in 2nd slot as it is 2G only and I am sure 1st slot will support backend compatibility with 2G also as it support 4G VoLte so running two 2G SIM will not be a problem I think
In the box it is written there "Jio SIM is Mandatory to use in one of the sim slot" and ofcourse that'll be the first slot. May be that slot will be locked with Jio.

Samsung is launching one after another flip phone running Android 7 in Korea but nowhere else in world
Because they are confident enough, no one will buy those phones at the cost of S8/S8+ in rest of the world. Korea has big fanbase of Sammy which no where rest of the world has, but yes - some might buy the phone at any cost.:sneaky::X3:

Must be a modified android without Google play like what Lava did. but installation of new apps via apk file is possible in Lava hope LYF will retain this method

But what is the use RAM capacity 512 MB .. must be at least 1gb to get mandatory apps
Default apps will occupy 100 to 120 MB then user will get hardly 350 MB only

Last edited:
Because they are confident enough, no one will buy those phones at the cost of S8/S8+ in rest of the world. Korea has big fanbase of Sammy which no where rest of the world has, but yes - some might buy the phone at any cost.:sneaky::X3:

But they are not that pricey only USD 260. Specs are also not that bad. Runs Android Nougat, has a 3.8-inch display, 2GB of RAM, a 1,950mAh battery, up to 256GB of storage, and a 1.4GHz quad-core processor.

Samsung releases another new smart flip phone in Korea, leaving me to cry

But what is the use RAM capacity 512 MB .. must be at least 1gb to get mandatory apps
Android is so much Bloated now and Google also acknowledge it so they launched Android Go which will run fine on 512 MB ram , so if manufacturer can cut down unnecessary parts of current android then 512 is more than enough as if full fledged OS like XP can run fine on 128 MB ram then why mobile OS cannot run on 512 MB fluently.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock