Reliance Jio Phone @ Rs.1500 - Discussions, News & updates

is there internet sharing..?

that's the main thing we want to know

Lava's 4G feature phone has only USB tethering so LYF should also has it

No I mean to say will it support only Jio? Or can we use Airtel, Voda too?

Bro check 2nd image. It says 4G+2G so dual Sim and Jio doesnot have 2G so 2G is for other operators.

And I strongly believe that Jio will not subsidise this handset, customers will have to pay full price, So no chance of Rs 500 or 1000 bcoz then people will buy this handset then throw Jio Sim and use other operators Sim, What Jio will do is bundle Jio services free(call+data+SMS) with this handsets when customers pay full price of this handset

Bro check 2nd image. It says 4G+2G so dual Sim and Jio doesnot have 2G so 2G is for other operators.

And I strongly believe that Jio will not subsidise this handset, customers will have to pay full price, So no chance of Rs 500 or 1000 bcoz then people will buy this handset then throw Jio Sim and use other operators Sim, What Jio will do is bundle Jio services free(call+data+SMS) with this handsets when customers pay full price of this handset
Or they'll force customers to buy new connection with this phone of ₹500 or above

Jio SIM Card is mandatory in one of the sim slot. So, one can't use other companies 4G services in this handset.

Last edited:
bcoz then people will buy this handset then throw Jio Sim and use other operators Sim
Why they must throw jio sim ??

Meanwhile they give 90 days bundle offer free means then phone is free of cost

Why they must throw jio sim ??

Meanwhile they give 90 days bundle offer free means then phone is free of cost

I am not saying they must but they will as in Jio they have to pay monthly where as in other operator it is pay as you go so customers are not bound to recharge monthly regularly. My dad's monthly vodafone bill is hardly Rs 5 as he keeps it for incoming purpose only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock