Reliance Jio Phone @ Rs.1500 - Discussions, News & updates

• Thread starter Thread starter MEEPRASAD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 331
  • Views Views: Views 52,805
What the hell is happening with Jio phone :mad:

Until yesterday my booking showed status as ready to pickup, today suddenly it is back to initial status "created".
iFtaY74.jpg

Till now didn't got any sms. Dont know when they gonna deliver.Asked in twitter couple of times. Getting same default reply"you will soon receive sms ".I feel cheated. Now no option for cancellation and refund.Thought of buying this phone for my dad.Should have waited:wall::wall:

Today i visited a Jio store which is 60km away from my Home town just to replace sim card...Then i found that they Got jio Phones...a guy calling every one and informing them to collect phone.Sad My Phone is addressed at another pin code otherwise i could hav been using it by now.BTW Jio phone front cam is really awesome(at that price).

Finally today I got my Jio phone, looks like majority of people here in hyderbad have already collected their jio phones so there was not much rush.

It took me 15 minutes as there were 3 people waiting before me, I paid Rs.1153( remaining Rs.1000 for mobile and 153 for Jio plan) and got aadhar verification done. It is taking approx. 2 minutes to complete process for each person, they are validating person by sending OTP to mobile with which booking was done.

Will post pics and review tonight.

@balugudidiot bro today I saw that they are not particular on which pincode you opted for, while booking I chose different pincode but actually collected it at store located at different pincode.
All they are asking for is mobile number and OTP after entering mobile number.

Back
Top Bottom