Discussion Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 583
  • Views Views: Views 167,529
do you ever connect to jio fiber?
does all your bundled free ott apps work fine? without need for subscription outside jio?
All bundled ott apps works Out of Jio box also. But for that you have to open the apps in box once in a month.
For my case, after by bill generate, I open apps in jio box and rest of months it kept there switched off condition. I consume ott from my tv app

All bundled ott apps works Out of Jio box also. But for that you have to open the apps in box once in a month.
For my case, after by bill generate, I open apps in jio box and rest of months it kept there switched off condition. I consume ott from my tv app
i knew that. but to activate once a month, should the stb be connected to jio fibre? because my box is not on jio fibre, the ott apps within the stb are not being activated at the beginning of new month.

i knew that. but to activate once a month, should the stb be connected to jio fibre? because my box is not on jio fibre, the ott apps within the stb are not being activated at the beginning of new month.
Apps are not auto activated. You have to open apps for activation monthly
And for that Jio connection is mandatory(though I've not practically tested).

ycHCnWv.jpg

Some useless update. Still couldn't reconfigure hot switches. Pressing Voot should've take us to JioCinema. But only shows app not available.
After this update my sound sync issue has been resolved. According to jio personnel it had an updated config file for the stb. Hence, not so useless update for me!😂

Jio showcase new jio stb device with white in colour and without coaxial
Its now more resembles from apple tv 4k in colour and design, and jioos UI and jiotv+ui was already inspired from apple tv from the beginning.

how the picture quality of linear tv channel provided by this box?
to me, a HD channel is now looks like 480p picture quality.
how tv channels looks in your tv?

Back
Top Bottom