Discussion Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 583
  • Views Views: Views 167,637
Cool.

I think you can contact JioFiber customer care and ask if they are able to take back the box.
I think there is no such scheme to withdraw stb. Neither in postpaid nor prepaid. All we can do is disconnect the connection and buy an new prepaid connection without stb because all postpaid connection comes with stb.

Last edited:
No point of having another STB by paying 200+GST extra per month. Apps and their subscription can be used on both tv, laptop ,mobile etc. Then why we should use Another box just to watch FTA channels?
KlIz6kX.jpg

Can't login using own ID on Sony LIV. It automatically logged in via JioFiber's number.

I must say , The picture Quality from an OTT app(suppose hotstar) from jio set top box is looking so below par If I compare with Hotstar from Bravia app.
Using the same tv same picture setting same account same bandwidth but still bravia app providing far better picture quality than jio providing apps.

If you have two TVs. Earlier you had to buy the whole box. According to a Reddit user. It use to cost ₹5,499.
If you have two or more tv and one set top box , then other than jio tv+ channel service you can use all of the app's subscription in all tv( suppose all the tv has by default those app) . Only jio tv + works with set top box only. But while you having app subscription then whats the need of live tv channels.

I have been facing audio sync issue on jio stb especially on all other apps except for jiotv. Restarting the stb solves the issue but it again lags after some time. Has anyone experienced the same?

Back
Top Bottom