Discussion Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box - News & Updates

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 549
  • Views: Views 157,696
Sony and sab HD was having excellent picture quality but yeaterday when they changed to direct link then the picture quality of both channels got affected. May be they added on 480p stream.

Don’t worry they will fix it
And they also need to add multiple audio feed to their channels like Sony yay, Sony Pix, Sony BBC Earth and Sony Ten 4

Today In my hotel At Bhuvneshwar I saw A jio Set top box with Cable attached. And the remote was also different. Why this box not made for publicly?

Today In my hotel At Bhuvneshwar I saw A jio Set top box with Cable attached. And the remote was also different. Why this box not made for publicly?
Can you post some pictures bro?

I guess it's a Jio Hathway Cable joint venture product. 🤔

Can you post some pictures bro?

I guess it's a Jio Hathway Cable joint venture product. 🤔
RnqP9FW.jpg

biqUUIb.jpg
e9C9uub.jpg
7dabbho.jpg

Same type of Jio Powered Set Top Box but a different Model, I saw it in July in Hotel Udupi Inn, Udupi. ( if I remember the Hotel correctly) It was from DEN connecting with a Coaxial Cable
Only Channels were functioning, Other Internet-related functions were 'Coming Soon'

Similar to this
Den Networks Offering Jio Branded Set-Top Boxes To New Buyers - Gizbot News

Guys,

Check Is There Any Updates Or Scroll Running On Sony Channels At Jio Fiber?

Little Urgent

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock