Discussion Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter hike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 578
  • Views Views: Views 166,554
how the picture quality of linear tv channel provided by this box?
to me, a HD channel is now looks like 480p picture quality.
how tv channels looks in your tv?
Varies from broadcaster to broadcaster. Sony and Viacom 18 channels have excellent picture quality whereas Star and Zee channels have pathetic quality

Varies from broadcaster to broadcaster. Sony and Viacom 18 channels have excellent picture quality whereas Star and Zee channels have pathetic quality
I checked at evening, Sony Sab HD and Sony HD looks pathetic too.

Sony and sab HD was having excellent picture quality but yeaterday when they changed to direct link then the picture quality of both channels got affected. May be they added on 480p stream.

Don’t worry they will fix it
Sony BBC Earth HD also they mistakenly switched to SD version.

I am unable to play Star channels after the Hot Star app update. Anyone else having this issue? Tried reinstalling both Jio TV+ and Hot Star.

Sony and sab HD was having excellent picture quality but yeaterday when they changed to direct link then the picture quality of both channels got affected. May be they added on 480p stream.

Don’t worry they will fix it
Kindly post image of channel so we understand

Channels from Sony Group now having best Picture Quality. But channels from zee are very mediocre.

Kindly post image of channel so we understand
MTYpFY6.jpg

Quality is good now

Message Received from Jiofiber
Dear Customer, while SonyLIV will be discontinuing its live TV channels from the SonyLIV App starting 31st Aug 2023, you can still enjoy all your favourite TV shows and sports events on the JioTV+ App.
Team JioFiber
Is live tv to be discointinued in Jio fiber soon?

Back
Top Bottom