OTF Exclusive Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box (Cable TV) Pictures - First on Net

My prediction based off what has been announced and all the news: Jio is likely to come up with the IPTV option definitely for sure as their testing has been going on from a long time now + won't make sense to drop it as they have FTTH due to fact that it can support literally all of the house's communication needs with just one cable, hence giving Jio an easy entry into everyone's homes. The cable TV port however makes me believe that DEN, GTPL and Hathway will slowly be acquired 100% into Jio at a later stage and so to begin, they would upgrade all the cable TV subscribers to that blue STB free of cost while those opting to join JioFiber (new and DEN/GTPL/HATHWAY transfers since GTPL was reported shuting down broadband) will receive the white one along with their package. Those saying that TV is likely to be only from cable since LCOs will otherwise damage Jio's infra seems a bit stretched due to the fact that Jio acquired the 3 so that they can get an additional set of customers to whom they already have direct entry and to buy the goodwill of LCOs since Jio could have become the dominant in cable with those 3 under it(I'm sorry I could be wrong on this). But we can only wait till tomorrow to know the actual details...

My prediction based off what has been announced and all the news: Jio is likely to come up with the IPTV option definitely for sure as their testing has been going on from a long time now + won't make sense to drop it as they have FTTH due to fact that it can support literally all of the house's communication needs with just one cable, hence giving Jio an easy entry into everyone's homes. The cable TV port however makes me believe that DEN, GTPL and Hathway will slowly be acquired 100% into Jio at a later stage and so to begin, they would upgrade all the cable TV subscribers to that blue STB free of cost while those opting to join JioFiber (new and DEN/GTPL/HATHWAY transfers since GTPL was reported shuting down broadband) will receive the white one along with their package. Those saying that TV is likely to be only from cable since LCOs will otherwise damage Jio's infra seems a bit stretched due to the fact that Jio acquired the 3 so that they can get an additional set of customers to whom they already have direct entry and to buy the goodwill of LCOs since Jio could have become the dominant in cable with those 3 under it(I'm sorry I could be wrong on this). But we can only wait till tomorrow to know the actual details...
But sadly Airtel xstream box doesn't have live TV. Just now saw the review in another thread.

"Existing JioFiber users to migrate to paid plans. Jio will shortly get in touch with you individually for this migration. Till then, continue using your services.".. this coming in my jio section of jio fiber users

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock