OTF Exclusive Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box (Cable TV) Pictures - First on Net

"Existing JioFiber users to migrate to paid plans. Jio will shortly get in touch with you individually for this migration. Till then, continue using your services.".. this coming in my jio section of jio fiber users
This is wrong. We r w8ting for them to disrupt dth and broadband market and here they are . I doubt they will launch plans

why not.... freebies are always welcome..
that guy, ambani has no shortage of money, why not take advantage of it.. ha ha :lol:
He is an businessman and knows how to recover cost from you.. mostly tv will be given only for annual plan...

why not.... freebies are always welcome..
that guy, ambani has no shortage of money, why not take advantage of it.. ha ha :lol:

What if he says, use my services for a period of 5 years and then after that u can keep the TV. But if you cancel the subscription before 5 years then he can take back the TV from you ??? Till 5 years the TV would be the property of the company ???

What if he says, use my services for a period of 5 years and then after that u can keep the TV. But if you cancel the subscription before 5 years then he can take back the TV from you ??? Till 5 years the TV would be the property of the company ???

My thoughts exactly..
It could probably be something like the stunt he played with the first Jio phone... with unbearable terms. And it was supposed to be FREE.

It could be a long term contract with advance payment for the TV.

Last edited:
Source

This official video shows the white STB. Don't know why they aren't clarifying on the types of STB and TV plans? Maybe they might change their plans again before actually rolling out.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock