Breaking Reliance Jio announces tariff hike - Unlimited 5G restricted to 2GB/Day and above plans

I already have an active 1559 plan with validity until December 4th, and I also have another 1559 plan in the queue, then what will happen in December when my existing plan expires and the new one gets activated? Will I receive an unlimited 5G data pack in December?

I already have an active 1559 plan with validity until December 4th, and I also have another 1559 plan in the queue, then what will happen in December when my existing plan expires and the new one gets activated? Will I receive an unlimited 5G data pack in December?
Yes u will get unlimited 5g data

According to Jio, yes!

Read this post for more information.

Also sent mail bro to jio for single family plan
Postpaid mobile family
+
Fiber / Airfiber connection
In single bill just like Airtel Black. But only got standard reply.

All companies should issue vouchers without net and without calling, this will be beneficial for those who are using fiber or those who are poor. Some plans should be non-unlimited plans like they used to be earlier.
Once operators reach 300-350 Arpu they will follow this strategies to increase revenue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock