Discussion Reliance Jio AirFiber set-top box related discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Jio Lover
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 99
  • Views Views: Views 9,741
The primary issues with the Jio set-top box involve it frequently logging out on its own for few apps. Although the device remains logged in, apps like Sunnxt and Prime Video automatically sign out repeatedly. Additionally, while using the Jio TV app, certain channels consistently display "No information available," and this issue persists. To restore access to these channels, a reset of the set-top box is often required each time. This recurring problem needs to be addressed and resolved.

Thanks

1. I tried all picture settings, quality of fta or colors channels are not upto mark and like I said if network speed is slow, quality getting changed automatically.no manual control
So, TV channels streaming quality is not up to mark in Air fiber with slow speeds, better to launch IP tv immediately, otherwise Airtel might garner market share with Airfiber+DTH combo.

Last edited:
So, TV channels streaming quality is not up to mark in Air fiber with slow speeds, better to launch IP tv immediately, otherwise Airtel might garner market share with Airfiber+DTH combo.
Actually this jio stb is not suitable for parents , even for techie like us it takes time to switch from one channel to another ..wish they implement fav system , same for airtel

So, TV channels streaming quality is not up to mark in Air fiber with slow speeds, better to launch IP tv immediately
I don't have jio fiber..

As far as I know IP TV is based on internet and it's speed should be in heigher side..if so in low speed how can IP TV work?

I don't have jio fiber..

As far as I know IP TV is based on internet and it's speed should be in heigher side..if so in low speed how can IP TV work?
IP TV is not require high speeds, it was exist in 2 to 10 mbps speeds of DSL broadband in the past, AP fiber already implements IP TV in 20 mbps speeds also APSFL

IP TV is not require high speeds, it was exist in 2 to 10 mbps speeds of DSL broadband in the past, AP fiber already implements IP TV in 20 mbps speeds also APSFL
Post FUP is 2Mbps..will the channels work in 2Mbps? Any confirmation of working in 2mbps?
20Mbps is fine...in Binge+ too trevelxp and another IPTV also working..

AFAIK maximum 7-10Mbps required for HD channel
.for SD maybe 1-2 mbps will do or max 5Mbps..even a airfiber can't get that much bandwidth then what's the use of STB?

AFAIK maximum 7+10Mbps required for UD channel
.for SD maybe 1-2 mbps will do or max 5Mbps..even a airfiber can't get that much bandwidth then what's the use of STB?
I am getting full 30Mbps in jio air fibre

Back
Top Bottom