Discussion Reliance Jio AirFiber set-top box related discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Jio Lover
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 99
  • Views Views: Views 9,741
Will have to see when more people get connected to the same tower...

And also during bad weather what the speed will be like
Today it was raining heavily from 1pm-2:30pm, I didn't face even single min outage..my town is like 4km in radius and we have 5 jio towers..

Truth is jio airfibre became popular now because of the free installation plus free 5g mobile users are gone, I hope I will get consistent speed but who knows what will happen when..anyway no loss for me because installation was free, I just have to pass 3 months

Last edited:
Install a speed test app in STB and check how much speed u r getting in STB if didn't checked yet there....ur STB might have slow speeds...
I am not using stb bro because it's slow with 5ghz network ( due to poor signal) and not able to connect to 2.4ghz network (invalid password error)

Jio airfibre speed is absolutely fine. Problem is with the poor quality stb with a buggy software. PQ is poor if you stream on the app.

And one thing I don't understand one side they claim they are providing premium ott packs of zee5 , hotstar etc then why the ads when switching channel 😂
Feels like free ott subscription but with live channel support and still many channels are missing like Sony max 2, sony max hd (it is there but some other content playing in box format)

Back
Top Bottom