Reliance Jio 5G News & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 222
  • Views Views: Views 40,134
Has anyone got an invite for the trial yet? I mean REAL INVITE.

Not you clicking “I am interested” button in MyJio app. That is not an invite.

Since I am using Jio's 199 Postpaid plan (25GB data + UL Calls), I will never get the "Invite". This plan is much much better than even most of the prepaid plans. If Jio wants me to move to higher plan to get a chance for "Being Invited", I don't think its worth it.

Since I am using Jio's 199 Postpaid plan (25GB data + UL Calls), I will never get the "Invite". This plan is much much better than even most of the prepaid plans. If Jio wants me to move to higher plan to get a chance for "Being Invited", I don't think its worth it.
All postpaid customers are eligible for invite as per customer care.

Does this plan have carry forward option?

Has anyone got an invite for the trial yet? I mean REAL INVITE.

Not you clicking “I am interested” button in MyJio app. That is not an invite.
My mom got the Jio 5G welcome offer on her Realme Narzo 30 phone today. Data is working on 5G but voice calls are still on VoLTE.
q6hkeqy.jpg

In the plan info section on MyJio app it shows the 5G unlimited data as an add-on with validity same as base plan.

RfeHO8x.png

Here is the 5G speed test at my home location. Download touching 623 Mbps at the window
IFkjwel.jpg

And 380 Mbps indoors.
W20uejQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom