Reliance Jio 5G News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 220
  • Views: Views 39,087
No jio's way is good, govt should make this as a law operators should be allowed to get raise 1 tower in a city only if they installed 3 towers in remote villages and forests. Otherwise it will cause digital divide
Jio is the only operator which is providing already good coverage in remotest village.

This rule may be good for Airtel and VI who have dismissal coverage in villages.

Yup, There are many villages in MP which has only JIO network.
True, I also witnessed this during my 4 months stay at my village. it was not just coverage but awesome data speed with carrier aggregation which gave us 100+ Mbps which allowed us to work from home, online classes for my kids and online streaming during lockdown.

True, I also witnessed this during my 4 months stay at my village. it was not just coverage but awesome data speed with carrier aggregation which gave us 100+ Mbps which allowed us to work from home, online classes for my kids and online streaming during lockdown.
I was not aware of the situation of poor condition of airtel until I went to one of my friend's home in east mp village where only Jio is providing coverage for the last many years and people have almost forgotten the other providers.

My mom got the Jio 5G welcome offer on her Realme Narzo 30 phone today. Data is working on 5G but voice calls are still on VoLTE.
q6hkeqy.jpg

In the plan info section on MyJio app it shows the 5G unlimited data as an add-on with validity same as base plan.

RfeHO8x.png

Here is the 5G speed test at my home location. Download touching 623 Mbps at the window
IFkjwel.jpg

And 380 Mbps indoors.
W20uejQ.jpg

Last edited:
My mom got the Jio 5G welcome offer on her Realme Narzo 30 phone today. Data is working on 5G but voice calls are still on VoLTE.
q6hkeqy.jpg

In the plan info section on MyJio app it shows the 5G unlimited data as an add-on with validity same as base plan.

RfeHO8x.png

Here is the 5G speed test at my home location. Download touching 623 Mbps at the window
IFkjwel.jpg

And 380 Mbps indoors.
W20uejQ.jpg
Is Rs.239 per month recharge or equivalent minimum for Jio 5G? or Rs.155/- recharge sufficient?

Is Rs.239 per month recharge or equivalent minimum for Jio 5G? or Rs.155/- recharge sufficient?
It's not about the monthly equivalent. It's about the overall denomination being above 239 irrespective of the plan duration.
Like my mom has 1299 annual plan which would work out to 108.25 per month but yet she got the welcome offer since the overall plan denomination is above 239. But if you recharge with 155 monthly plan you won't be eligible for it.

It's not about the monthly equivalent. It's about the overall denomination being above 239 irrespective of the plan duration.
Like my mom has 1299 annual plan which would work out to 108.25 per month but yet she got the welcome offer since the overall plan denomination is above 239. But if you recharge with 155 monthly plan you won't be eligible for it.
I think Rs.239/- plan equivalent means daily data quota (1.5 gb) as Rs.1299 plan lacks it.

q6hkeqy.jpg

RfeHO8x.png

IFkjwel.jpg

And 380 Mbps indoors.
W20uejQ.jpg
Realme Narzo 30 is 4G phone right with G95/G96?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock