Reliance AGM 2018 | July 5th

I told abt requirements from user side as well Btwn how many months they will give free 3 , 6 after that ?? Customers have to pay atleast 500/m Which will be huge for most of the family's in our country
I agree to what you say.But if they are able to remove high end customers from dth/cable,they will struggle just like telecos.
Btw its almost two years since jio launch and jio tv app is still free and will remain free in near future as things go.

If Jio gigafiber can be an alternative for dth then no need of launching jio dth. If it gives more value than dth at affordable price then our dth operators will be forced for reducing tarrif inorder to stop the flow towards jio.

If Jio gigafiber can be an alternative for dth then no need of launching jio dth. If it gives more value than dth at affordable price then our dth operators will be forced for reducing tarrif inorder to stop the flow towards jio.

There is no Jio DTH. They don't have license.

FTTH is what they are launching

So when we can exchange our old phones with new jio phones ? I guess its from 15 August
21st July is the date.
Old phone. It's too much to ask for a 3k phone for 501.
We will only get the JioPhone1 in 501 with exchange of old phone. Apart from this recharge of 49 will make your phone free in just 3-4 months.

Jio will probably never launch DTH.Jio is looking at IOT and stuff.On the other hand Dth is decades old technology.

There is no need to launch DTH, as Jio will be giving out TV, broadband and other interactive services thru the same wire. This is being used abroad since many years.

However DTH will continue to be a competitor, Cable MSO may face the heat

its almost two years since jio launch and jio tv app is still free and will remain free in near future as things go.
Nope its not free

At the time of they launched their plans itself we are paying money including for jio apps

399 , 459 etc.. plans cost including for jio apps if it's free means they should give without plan recharges then only its free else its payable

Btwn we paid 99 for jio prime its purely for jio apps :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock