Reliance AGM 2018 | July 5th

The booking of your GigaFiber will start from 15 Aug and ask your neighbours to show interest in this so you will get gigafiber soon. More the intrest locality soon will get connection.

In my city they already have laid the Fiber connection underground, so my city is there in those 1100 cities of launch.
I didn't get what they meant by more interest the faster they will get connection, I mean even if they have laid their FTTH in the city and if there is not much demand they wont give connection ???

Jio GIGA TV. What is that.? Can someone explain? Will it impact DTH pack pricing?
Will it give sleepless nights to DTH operators?

Jio Giga Fiber TV will work with Jio Giga FTTH.

U will need 2 devices, 1 a Jio Modem and another device is Jio Giga TV STB. The STB will get input from Modem via FTTH.

So this TV service is a combo of Cable TV service and IPTV. They have not yet told what the price will be or how it will work, whether the channels will use the internet data or not.

Those who do not want the TV service can only opt for the Modem.

This will shake up DTH no doubt, but Local MSO will be more affected. DTH can slash their pack prices.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock