Reliance AGM 2018 | July 5th

Jio STB will be like local cable stb it don't have internet i guess if not then it doesn't have much impact in dth as well as cable sector since we are developing nation many are still using CRT tv only

Many of their wages still 100/day

So when we can exchange our old phones with new jio phones ? I guess its from 15 August

Jio STB will be like local cable stb it don't have internet i guess if not then it doesn't have much impact in dth as well as cable sector since we are developing nation many are still using CRT tv only

Many of their wages still 100/day
Actually its the opposite as the name goes- Giga tv.They said they will targer 5 million homes with broadband.I think almost all will take giga tv as well(might be given complimentary).They are the cream which dth/digital cable wants which raises arpu.

More over we can now see launch of 4k channels as they have a home in giga tv.

Also I data uses in jio broadband be with any fup as thats generally the norm in global fttx market.

So when we can exchange our old phones with new jio phones ? I guess its from 15 August
Jio Hungama Monsoon offer starts from July 21st so that u can register in my jio app or jio.com for exchange

And u'll get in after registration :)

Actually its the opposite as the name goes- Giga tv.They said they will targer 5 million homes with broadband.I think almost all will take giga tv as well(might be given complimentary).They are the cream which dth/digital cable wants which raises arpu.
I told abt requirements from user side as well Btwn how many months they will give free 3 , 6 after that ?? Customers have to pay atleast 500/m Which will be huge for most of the family's in our country

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock