Breaking Ravi Shastri re-appointed as India's Head Coach

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 83
  • Views: Views 9,647
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Ashamed with Politics entered in Cricket Game....

In Indian Cricket VK & RS looking like Sonia & Rahul or Modi & Amit

Most of us don't want Ravi as coach. But then our captain is biased towards him. So it's better to let him stay like that till he is captain. Otherwise 2015 like case will emerge. Still i don't understand why this much drama? It's like congress president election.

Looks like Indian Cricket is now Kohli's family business.Virat decides everything here who will play, who will not play, who will be coach. Because of virat Iyer didn't Played WC, Virat was the reason for kumble's removal from the head coach. Rahul got many chances just because of virat.
No more interest in indian cricket now. 😏😏

Finally drama of appointment of coach ends what's the need of helding interviews if they want to select shastri
Above poll of cricinfo include my vote as well in favour of no
No hopes of winning 4 icc trophies goes now with reappointment of politics player shastri
2020 t20 wc
2021 t20 wc
2021 test championship finals
2021 odi championship finals
Just like in case of appointment of head of bcci same policy should be applied in selection of coach after completing 1 term as head coach 2 yrs of cooling period should be there so that anybody could apply with fresh ideas and after 2 yrs if he wanted to coach again he should apply with fresh set of ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock