• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 83
  • Views: Views 9,470
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is "Good morning" news. :biggrin:
vYS8PtB.gif

Now I really hope Rahul Dravid or Gary Kristen will apply and bag the Job... Not only that but also hope that they won't face similar situation as Anil Kimble...

Last edited:
Now I really hope Ruhul Dravid or Gary Kristen will apply and bag the Job... Not only that but also hope that they won't face similar situation as Anil Kimble...
You Think... Virat may relinquish his Captaincy if we win/lose T20 worldcup? He will Captain the Tests though.

Ravi Shastri may part ways as the head coach of the Indian National Cricket Team after the T20 World Cup 2021 ends
Source
good he decided fired himself before bcci fired ravi shashtri coz he will turn 60yr 2022 may month currently aged 59 years

Z4Oeeho.jpg

👇👇👇👇
The Indian cricket board Tuesday invited applications for the men's team support staff including head coach who will need to be less than 60 years of age with a minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock