Good News Purchased Samsung Cu8000 43 inch UHD tv

Congratulations!

What's the difference between this and Crystal 4K Pro & Crystal 4K Neo?
This tv has IR remote. No bluetooth. Which is deal braking for most of us. You have to point everytime remote towards your tv.
And Voice command not working through Remote. Though it has support for bixby, alexa and Google now but from Remote it will not work

Congratulations! Recommend you to buy extended warranty because buying TV just with 1yr warranty is not enough.

Is this ismart model right ?
Anyway congratulation. And dont forget to use voltage stabilizer with this model as its AC range is 220-240v. If any time voltage become less than 220(which is Quite normal) , it may damage your PCB.
By d way, whats the price ?
Will use Stabilser bro.Price is 48 K.Its smart tv with tizen os

Last edited:
Saw the picture quality of this model in a store. This insisted me to buy it

Installation done
Picture quality is good but brightness is low compared to 2022 model Bu8000.But this model reduces eye strain compared to Bu8000
Detailing colours and contrast are excellent
Sound quality is better compared to Bu8000
Remote works very well and it’s range is amazing can work from another room also which is really great for an IR remote

Apps are working well loading takes time
Tizen latest version works very well
ZWzPmHu.jpg
W3JGxb6.jpg
tLOIYHY.jpg
4N1zoqS.jpg
0F3eGau.jpg
hrtqDHJ.jpg
bs2vPKZ.jpg
tnBVGJv.jpg
hHnovQz.jpg
qoZrYRQ.jpg
xiarudA.jpg
ogsFWs9.jpg
mb7hsYU.jpg
PgBnm2Y.jpg
Qk8ybLL.jpg
I
vhVYEVJ.jpg
bAjOpjE.jpg
9Dq0ysJ.jpg
NyTW3kJ.jpg
x8FxRp8.jpg
zrP4cKc.jpg
mC2by7y.jpg

Last edited:
This tv has IR remote. No bluetooth. Which is deal braking for most of us. You have to point everytime remote towards your tv.
And Voice command not working through Remote. Though it has support for bixby, alexa and Google now but from Remote it will not work
But voice is working fine now after activation of amazon account.Remote works like Bluetooth enabled,can change the channels from another room with the remote.i think It’s a smart touch remote enabled with both ir and Bluetooth
q3YLT2r.jpg

Last edited:
can you pls share ur tv settings eg colors, pic mode etc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock