Purchased Mi 3s Prime [Crashed] then [Replaced] Now Again Crashed [Now Flashed]

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 5,869
RE: Purchased Mi 3s Prime And Now Returning It Back After 16 Hours of Delivery [Replaced]

wewake said:
Return Policy is not available for 2nd time and Refund is not there in their Business Policy.

Oh no :(:wall

RE: Purchased Mi 3s Prime [Crashed] then [Replaced] Now Again Crashed

Bapun Raz said:
You mean someone who can take the hardware and use it in other device?

I didn't mean it :no
Just taking a dig at him :k

Yes no one would buy it on olx too :lol

Bad luck wewake bro..:s

I also read somewhere that Redmi 3s has the highest failure rate. Now it seems that it's true.
OK got it here. It has second highest failure rate

https://www.google.co.in/amp/indianexpress.com/article/technology/mobile-tabs/devices-running-on-ios-suffer-higher-failure-rate-than-android-report-4389803/lite/?client=ms-android-xiaomi

Bro try to flash new miui 8 ROM

RE: Purchased Mi 3s Prime And Now Returning It Back After 16 Hours of Delivery [Replaced]

wewake said:
Return Policy is not available for 2nd time and Refund is not there in their Business Policy.

Can't understand that bro. Why can't they accept the return if the device they sent is defective again. It is not that you don't like the color of the device or something right? There is a genuine issue with it and they must replace or refund the money. I am sure there will be a process for this, you might have to visit an MI service center and obtain a certificate from them that the piece is defective. Don't give up and check with MI service.

Sad to know bro.....i always trust on MI but this time my trust goes down.

Its excellent phone..:eek:hya
I m using it from past 3-4 months:tup

Mi India was ready to give me the replacement again but I asked them to change the delivery address. But they refused to change the address.

From last three days they were convincing me to take the replacement at previous address.

But I refused. Today I flashed the device with Official ROM. It took 5 minutes to get the device working again. ?

wewake said:
Today I flashed the device with Official ROM. It took 5 minutes to get the device working again. ?

Glad that it's working bro.

wewake said:
Mi India was ready to give me the replacement again but I asked them to change the delivery address. But they refused to change the address.

From last three days they were convincing me to take the replacement at previous address.

But I refused. Today I flashed the device with Official ROM. It took 5 minutes to get the device working again. ?
Fastboot method?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock