Purchased Mi 3s Prime [Crashed] then [Replaced] Now Again Crashed [Now Flashed]

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 5,833
RE: Purchased Mi 3s Prime And Now Returning It Back After 16 Hours of Delivery

Bro its a new device. So you should exchange it instead of trying to repair it in my opinion too. As it may give issues in future and that time you can't exchange.

Bapun Raz said:
Bro its a new device. So you should exchange it instead of trying to repair it in my opinion too. As it may give issues in future and that time you can't exchange.

+1

Purchased Mi 3s Prime And Now Returning It Back After 16 Hours of Delivery

Yeah, Bapun bro is right. The update should have worked out of the box. Some issue with the device if it didn't. Go for exchange, but it's a difficult process now a days.

Bapun Raz said:

am returning it to Mi India only waiting for their back call from replacement department. and after 9-10 days i'll get the new one. :)

Exchanging process is very difficult on flipkart but mi.com easily exchange if u gives good reason

I m also using Redmi Note 3 (3 GB/ 32 GB) phone & Mi 3S Prime (3 GB/ 32 GB)
i have no problem using & updating Latest updates.. everything fine with latest MIUI 8 indian version

Purchased Mi 3s Prime And Now Returning It Back After 16 Hours of Delivery

There's charging bug in miui at least on Redmi Note 3. Charging suddenly stops and unless we connect to a different charger, device won't charge.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock