Purchased Mi 3s Prime [Crashed] then [Replaced] Now Again Crashed [Now Flashed]

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 5,894
RE: Purchased Mi 3s Prime And Now Returning It Back After 16 Hours of Delivery

ilikered said:
There's charging bug in miui at least on Redmi Note 3. Charging suddenly stops and unless we connect to a different charger, device won't charge.
i have not find any type of this problem till now after updating MIUI 8 versions on my Redmi Note 3.. :k

jkaza said:
i have not find any type of this problem till now after updating MIUI 8 versions on my Redmi Note 3.. :k
http://en.miui.com/thread-117524-3-1.html

wewake said:
Let me try it again. but i tried it earlier, mi boot menu is changed in this device. i was getting 3 options i.e fastboot, download and recovery in English language and all other were in Chinese.

on pressing recovery at that time, it was showing to "connect phone by usb" graphics
There's no stock recovery in MI phones which are coming now, so that is not an option for you I am afraid.

Go for an exchange and keep fingers cross that you get a fault free device.

I myself am using MI 3s as my secondary phone (only use it for net with Jio 4g if the broadband in my office is down) and I have installed the Global Developer ROM on it and it's working without any issues (Touchwood), the next one you get first thing you should so IMHO is flash Global Developer ROM and then start setting it up. To install Global Developer ROM is very easy, in case you are in need of any help for that once you get the new device, PM me and i will guide you.

Good luck

RE: Purchased Mi 3s Prime And Now Returning It Back After 16 Hours of Delivery [Replaced]

What a rubbish kind of handsets Mi India is Producing.

This Time am not updated my phone. Just switched off the phone for 2 hours and after that phone is not starting up. it's agin stuck on Mi logo.

RE: Purchased Mi 3s Prime And Now Returning It Back After 16 Hours of Delivery [Replaced]

Return it again nd ask fot refund :(

MSK786 said:
Return it again nd ask fot refund :(

Return Policy is not available for 2nd time and Refund is not there in their Business Policy.

RE: Purchased Mi 3s Prime [Crashed] then [Replaced] Now Again Crashed

Producing such wastage on the name of "Make in India"

Very horrible news

Only trustworthy brand was Samsung, but it too lost all trust due to note 7

Bhai olx pe bech de :lol
Sell it on olx :lol

Reason why I don't trust chinese brands :s

santosh said:
Bhai olx pe bech de [emoji38]
Sell it on olx [emoji38]

Reason why I don't trust chinese brands :s
You mean someone who can take the hardware and use it in other device?

Because device is crashed already. So i doubt if he can sell it there.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock