Good News Purchased FireTV Stick 3rd Gen

The only bengali live channel I m getting is zee 24 ghanta sadly no zee bangla no zee bangla cinema for me. And most of the time zee as a source disappear from list. Manually have to sync again to get zee.
And i can't understand the App has so many live tv channels in it but live tv section only giving 24 channels.
Voot is not providing colors bangla not News 18 bangla. Why so discrimination amazon?
G84SvZy.jpg

Today purchased amazon fire tv stick again. Earlier bought and sold 1st gen device due to sluggish UI and lagging response after 3 year.

Later ordered Realme 4K stick but cancelled due to negetive response on forum and Youtube and due to not having 4K tv as of now.

So again went with 3rd gen FHD stick cost me ₹2399

RNqZI9o.jpg

JYLilJ9.jpg
You made the right decision bro, congratulations

The only bengali live channel I m getting is zee 24 ghanta sadly no zee bangla no zee bangla cinema for me. And most of the time zee as a source disappear from list. Manually have to sync again to get zee.
And i can't understand the App has so many live tv channels in it but live tv section only giving 24 channels.
Voot is not providing colors bangla not News 18 bangla. Why so discrimination amazon?
G84SvZy.jpg
Yes that's the issue with zee5, after numerous app updates also channels disappears.
I selected all languages in zee5 content language settings, and I get 30 channels only.
Previously I used to get 52 non premium channels

stick updated with 7.2.7.9 and saw few visible changes and new option in settings..
few of them are
  1. profile sharing
  2. advance connection status
  3. network speed tesst
  4. match original frame rate in display
  5. Disable/Enable HDR in Dynamic Range setting
  6. Volume leveler and Dialogue enhancer in Advance Audio setting
  7. AV sync tuning
  8. Audio and Video Diagnosis
iIn2OB8.jpg

6MuBlz2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock