Purchased Amazon FireTV Stick Lite

Congratulations @Mr.Bhat Sir 💐🙏 ..

Just i wanted share my memories back in 2016 i guess i don't know your remember me from that time or not but at that time i got fear of interact with yours but later we get interact with each other various conversation learned lot good conversation those are still remember in DTH forum , Photography Thread , Technology forum , OTT forums etc.... 😎

Last edited:
Congratulations @Mr.Bhat Sir 💐🙏 ..

Just i wanted share my memories back in 2016 i guess i don't know your remember me from that time or not but at that time i got fear of interact with yours but later we get interact with each other various conversation learned lot good conversation those are still remember in DTH forum , Photography Thread , Technology forum , OTT forums etc.... 😎
I forgot that time id of urs...u can send by pm 8f not want to reveal openly...

Finally got on hands...account is same of FTS 4K...so all apps downloaded automatically...
Software updated... different version from 4K stick..
I didn't see much difference in UI... The navigation is faster... Some minor changes in Settings..
Picture and Audio quality is very good in 4k HDR 55 inch TV...
I have to check all but now out of station...once I go home then post if any..
Some snaps of unboxing..

cUuKov7.jpg

FffO1mo.jpg
8mwZFfd.jpg
LP9Nrbd.jpg
IwF0o5h.jpg

Idk why they were giving me same firestick with extra ₹200 discount. Something is wrong with these sales. Anyhow congratulations @Mr.Bhat on your new purchase. Even I am considering fully moving away from DTH. There is barely anything to watch on TV nowadays where OTTs has . We are keeping the connection for local news which now Jio's box has got covered.

I also went for fire tv stick 4k max this time after trying many options. For just rs 3700 or even less with cash back, it was a deal hard to miss for me. On the basis of my exp with tatasky binge, fire tv normal one and realme 4k stick, I can safely say this one is the best if u have 4k tv or even full HD, this is very good with excellent pic and very very fast. If u can get it anything less than 4k or around 3.5 K, pls go ahead without any doubt.

Idk why they were giving me same firestick with extra ₹200 discount. Something is wrong with these sales. Anyhow congratulations @Mr.Bhat on your new purchase. Even I am considering fully moving away from DTH. There is barely anything to watch on TV nowadays where OTTs has . We are keeping the connection for local news which now Jio's box has got covered.
My son bought the stick.he have prime membership..i am not a prime member...so don't know whether he got any discounts..i didn't aske him...just told him to buy...the parcel was delivered to his office on Saturday itself but my Son was in Bangalore for court hearings.. yesterday went to office and took it...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock