Good News Purchased Airtel 4G Hotspot Device

@Optimus_Prime bro, are you still able to use your mobile airtel sim in the 4G Hotspot? Asking since few airtel stores say that the mobile sim card (with calling facility) cannot be used in the 4G Hotspot. I know it doesn't make any sense, but trying to understand why they are saying so.
I am not using it as airtel not giving me any offer on that sim . Actually I am waiting for ₹399 plan for 84 days but airtel giving me ₹449 plan for 82 days . That's y I stopped using right now
But I last used on 24th and that time worked perfectly

I am not using it as airtel not giving me any offer on that sim . Actually I am waiting for ₹399 plan for 84 days but airtel giving me ₹449 plan for 82 days . That's y I stopped using right now
But I last used on 24th and that time worked perfectly
I haven’t seen 399 plan for a long time on any of my sim card. Bt u can go with 449 pack and get ₹51 as Amazon gift card. Airtel is more busy in introducing Combo packs for not so heavy data users

I haven’t seen 399 plan for a long time on any of my sim card. Bt u can go with 449 pack and get ₹51 as Amazon gift card. Airtel is more busy in introducing Combo packs for not so heavy data users
Here they are giving me ₹399 plan on my other number
Screenshot_2018-09-27-21-08-38-330_com.myairtelapp.png

@Optimus_Prime bro, are you still able to use your mobile airtel sim in the 4G Hotspot? Asking since few airtel stores say that the mobile sim card (with calling facility) cannot be used in the 4G Hotspot. I know it doesn't make any sense, but trying to understand why they are saying so.
Yes .
I am using same Sim which I used in my mobile

It has LTE only mode. So no chance to switch.
Currently I am using it today with my airtel sim which I used in my mobile. It has 1.4GB per day.
I have airtel 4G hotspot and it works on 4G/3G/2G depending upon signal strength. But I purchased it 3 years back and I am sure this device has same feature as well. It should work on 3G and 2G as well. Because till now almost all airtel 4G hotspots has 3G/2G compatibility except Airtel 4G Home Router Hotspot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock