Good News Purchased Airtel 4G Hotspot Device

Is That Really Unlockable?
yup it is. It is from huawei and you can flash huawei firmware into this to unlock it. There are many instructions available on the internet to unlock this device.
ni9rjck.png

Small Review after 7days of usage :
1. Device getting warmer if we continuously use it for more than 2-3 hours. It's a common issue with all dongle and Router I think .
2. It's having battery capacity of just 1500mAh , and it giving 5.5hr on average . It's taking almost 3.5-4hr to full charge with supplied usb B type cable .
3. Range is not that great.
4. It can connect up to 10 devices at one time , though I've connected it 4 devices (2 mobile, fire tv stick and echo dot ) .
5. It's a single band router only having 2.4Ghz band, u can't expect more in this price segment
6. It has only 2g, only 3G, only 4G mode .It's a plus point
Here is the speed test result I m getting
Screenshot_2018-08-25-20-12-40-445_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg

It has LTE only mode. So no chance to switch.
Currently I am using it today with my airtel sim which I used in my mobile. It has 1.4GB per day.
@Optimus_Prime bro, are you still able to use your mobile airtel sim in the 4G Hotspot? Asking since few airtel stores say that the mobile sim card (with calling facility) cannot be used in the 4G Hotspot. I know it doesn't make any sense, but trying to understand why they are saying so.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock