New Airtel 4g hotspot - Please give your opinion

One more question. Can I use it independent of laptop or PC? I mean directly connecting with power socket will work?
IMG_20170904_231716.jpg

U can use it simaltenously non wifi enabled desktop(if have any) by plugging in usb port and at the same time with your mobile by wifi.
I have tested it .
and no heating issue at all. I kept it switch on for almost 22-23 hr in a day.

whatever U decide , if you decide anything to buy from flipkart /amazon Pls buy it with the DDF sponsored link.

I personally use Huawei 8372 dongle with a Jio SIM
it works fine and is controlled by an app or web interface.. It works only on wifi output and gives decent performance overall. It supports SMS also..

Check if you've the airtel dongle offer plan that is 499 a month (1GB 4G per day and 5GB bonus overall for one bill cycle - effectively 35GB). If not, i'd suggest buying an unlocked 4G dongle and buy an airtel prepaid sim and take the 84 day wala plan that gives you 1GB a day for 84 days..

But before choosing any of them, make sure the network is reliable.. and choose the one which gives decent coverage.

I read about 2 major problem in Huawei 4G device is:
1 manual selection of 4G (Only 4G) option is not there. it always switch between 4G to 3G if u have weak signal.
2. The dongle is injected with adware that redirects all connected devices to huaweiconnect.co.in that inturn redirects an Amazon affiliate page for honor phone once per session.

I personally use Huawei 8372 dongle with a Jio SIM
it works fine and is controlled by an app or web interface.. It works only on wifi output and gives decent performance overall. It supports SMS also..

Check if you've the airtel dongle offer plan that is 499 a month (1GB 4G per day and 5GB bonus overall for one bill cycle - effectively 35GB). If not, i'd suggest buying an unlocked 4G dongle and buy an airtel prepaid sim and take the 84 day wala plan that gives you 1GB a day for 84 days..

But before choosing any of them, make sure the network is reliable.. and choose the one which gives decent coverage.

I am not sure whether 1gb/day for 84 days plan available for dongles also. According to airtel terms and conditions it's only for 4g sim and 4g handset.
Regarding coverage, I can't check whether device gives decent coverage or network reception before buying. That's the reason I am asking other DDF members opinion who are already using it. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock