Priyanka Chopra Appointed UNICEF Global Goodwill Ambassador

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Actress Priyanka Chopra, who has created waves with her stint in the American drama series "Quantico", says she is honoured to serve as UNICEF's Global Goodwill Ambassador.

The actress took to Twitter to express her joy. She wrote, "Can't believe it's been 10 years! Honoured to now serve as UNICEF Global Goodwill Ambassador along with this amazing group For Every Child."

The former beauty queen, who will be seen making her international debut with the film "Baywatch" shared a photograph of herself along with football star David Beckham and actress Millie Bobby Brown on Instagram.

The Bajirao Mastani actress thanked Beckham and Brown for introducing her to the Unicef global family. "Thank you David Beckham and Millie Bobby Brown for inducting me into the UNICEF global family. Always delighted to meet like minded people who believe that there is humanity left in us after all," she wrote alongside the image.

PRIYANKA
@priyankachopra
Can’t believe it’s been 10 years!Honored to now serve as @UNICEF Global Goodwill Ambassador along with this amazing group
#ForEveryChild

PRIYANKA
@priyankachopra
Thank you davidbeckham and milliebbrown for inducting me into the unicef global family. Always… instagram.com/p/BN8Srq8jCX_/

Soon after, Twitter exploded with wishes for the lady and credited her for changing the world in a better way and being a source of inspiration for millions across the globe.

Our world is a better place because of
@priyankachopra . She has a heart of gold and she is changing the world.
#UNICEFGlobalAmbassadorPC

Priyanka Chopra Appointed UNICEF Global Goodwill Ambassador, Internet Congratulates Her - News18

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock