Premier League Season 2022-2023 | News, Discussion & Updates

And we beat west ham United another victory over united named team this season and we now in 6th place

Now just need brighton to lost point in their next match then we strengthen our place in 5th spot then all on man utd for our 4th place finish

What arsenal facing this time we faced last 2 seasons

Chelsea fixtures 🥶🥶🥶 they can get relegate to division 2

fBJqKj1.jpg

Man utd draw against spurs make table more interesting
Wished spurs win but this result also okayish

Next liv vs Spurs in Anfield

as man united 2 games in hand every drop point help us to secure 4th spot and spurs already played one match more now and 1 point ahead than us.

Table now

TWUH5rw.jpg

Last edited:
Last time we depend in aston villa so we won title and this time we again depends on them if they avle to beat man united or not

I posted earlier that I want Aston Villa to beat Unired tomorrow.
Some people say that is Villa we are chasing therefore a draw is good result for us.
Lets do some basic maths that people usually do in primary school.
If we win all of our remaining six games, we will end up with 71 points.
The only team that can overtake us is Brighton with 73 points provided they win their remaining 8 games. Not a chance of that happening. They have to play with City, Arsenal, Newcastle, United, Everton, Wolves, Villa and Southampton.
Therefore if we win our games 5th is practically secured.
Now, If United or Newcastle have a bad spell (can’t see Newcastle dropping too many points tbh) then we have a very remote chance to even get 4th place.
So, is United we want to be dropping points.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock