Prasar bharti CEO declines invitation of BBC sportswomen of the year award

• Thread starter Slu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,084

Slu

Reaction score
Prasar bharti CEO gives a slap to BBC for one sided coverage of Delhi Riots.
SwUlZ8o.jpg

I agree BBC is on a colonial fever. As I personally and brutality highlighted in the past about their negativity towards our country. Be it comparing our space projects to poverty. Or airing documentaries without our government's consent.

By that letter with awful choice of words Prasar Bharati sounded more like BBC themselves than our public broadcaster. What is the "acts of violence" mentioned on the letter? Don't sound like you are under shackles. BBC clearly takes stands, questions authority when it comes to their home country. They clearly mentions London Riots. Not by "acts of violence".

In the end a friendly or a worrisome private letter would be fine. Rather than an awful public boycott which hurts Prasar Bharati more as they event was one honouring women which hurts Doordarshan narrative of "Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana" and feeds up to BBC's propaganda of government's restriction.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock