Bob Iger is back as Disney's CEO

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
After less than a year in retirement, Bob Iger has returned as the CEO of the Walt Disney Company.

The board just sent out a notice that Bob I. is back and recently re-upped Bob Chapek is out. Having handed over the baton as CEO in February 2020 to Chapek — a stunning move unto itself at the time — and then serving as executive chairman until the end of 2021, Iger will be CEO for a second time for the next two years, the company says. Iger had previously been top dog at the House of Mouse from 2005 for 15 years, the final stage of what would be a 47-year run at Disney.

Wow... That's some news... CHAPEK essentially fired people who are in running for his job, only to give it back to his previous boss.. Anyhow, I'm just glad that the man Bob Iger is again incharge of this company...

I think its due to company's underperformance compared to previous years. Also after Chapek took charge, Disney crossed their line adding unwanted woke elements in Marvel contents.

Disney crossed their line adding unwanted woke elements in Marvel contents.
Lol.. What are those woke elements? I know you are referring to She-Hulk for sure, but the thing is mate She-Hulk is like this in comics even before Deadpool ever existed and deadpool essentially copied that from her comics.. I don't why this much hate for her, but in reality the show is True to her comics., and is far better than what you think.

Ps. BTW you should watch The White Lotus S2.

Probably Disney Appointed Iger again because Big Acquisition/Merger or some acquired assets will be sold to patch Disney+ streaming huge losses.

Lol.. What are those woke elements? I know you are referring to She-Hulk for sure, but the thing is mate She-Hulk is like this in comics even before Deadpool ever existed and deadpool essentially copied that from her comics.. I don't why this much hate for her, but in reality the show is True to her comics., and is far better than what you think.

Black Little Mermaid. No Ryan Gosling as new Black Panther.

Black Little Mermaid. No Ryan Gosling as new Black Panther.
I guess you forgot those Indian-American and African American kids as leads in Percy Jackson.

Ps. If anyone didn't get it, it's a sarcasm.

I meant not only Marvel or She Hulk specifically. Its about everything under Disney. Even Pixar got backlashed. Just cited Marvel as it got affected more among followers. Everybody can easily understand the interference of politics in Disney contents after Chapek took charge. Although it existed during Iger's era, it was not so intense. Also we saw the worst VFX output from Marvel in phase 4.
b2QRYfA.jpg

Source: Moneycontrol

Landing a deal with Apple (or some other megabuyer) would also cement Iger’s legacy. “I think he’d welcome it — he’d be the last CEO of Disney,” a former top Disney executive told TheWrap, noting that the two companies have “similar brand identities” and could benefit from a merger.
I am hard to believe this rumour.

This is what happens when Spending billions of money on movies/series. straight releasing movies on their own Streaming platforms doesn't make sense. Now they're thinking their old strategies expanding more movies/series sale to Rivals companies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock