Post your Broadband Internet Speed Results

• Thread starter Thread starter mystic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 801
  • Views Views: Views 86,447
Screenshot-20240907-085243-Speedtest.jpg

Airtel Fiber 100 Mbps plan

is there any benefits to use 1gbps plan?
Not really, unless you are someone who likes to download games as soon as possible. It has the same 3.3TB limit, so another disappointment. I'll switch to 300 Mbps next month.

One good thing is no bufferbloat, since it can't peak at its highest speed due to bandwidth limitation on my ONT, router and laptop. xD

Not really, unless you are someone who likes to download games as soon as possible. It has the same 3.3TB limit, so another disappointment. I'll switch to 300 Mbps next month.

One good thing is no bufferbloat, since it can't peak at its highest speed due to bandwidth limitation on my ONT, router and laptop. xD
bro are you the zuke form another forum?

oh nice btw bro i just test out the bufferbloat and i got "C" do you have any trick to get low ?
Enable QoS on your router, if it is good, it can improve it. However, it will also result in less speed. So, you may not like it.

Better idea would be to throw JioFiber and get something else if you don't want to face bufferbloat.

Enable QoS on your router, if it is good, it can improve it. However, it will also result in less speed. So, you may not like it.

Better idea would be to throw JioFiber and get something else if you don't want to face bufferbloat.
you know the main reason I'm using it because of iptv and zero down time , any other option you have? brother

you know the main reason I'm using it because of iptv and zero down time , any other option you have? brother
I don't know. This is the only reliable option available where I live as well. I do have a local ISP with IPTV but their app is slower than anything I ever used and too much packet loss. So, JioFiber is the only one which works fine.

Back
Top Bottom