Discussion Poor telecast of Ind WI series by Sony Network

• Thread starter Thread starter Poplu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 126
  • Views Views: Views 13,269
For the sake of money, they showing Condoms ad too. I don't have a problem with that. But watching cricket match with family, no one would want to see Sunny Leone in night dress. Have to switch channel all the time. If I remember, i didn't saw such ads on Star Sports. Maybe they don't allow.
They show that in WWE too. Nothing new. Bdw is any one getting any audio in sony liv? I am not getting it.

SPSN has done well when SL vs India with blue graphics I u remembered it was better than Star sports but aft this graphic they spoils production
That was done by IMG. IMG used that graphics. IMG used better quality cameras. Now sony using diffent quality cameras from different that is ruining tv viewing experience During sl vs ban series some angle video looked really bad.

They show that in WWE too. Nothing new. Bdw is any one getting any audio in sony liv? I am not getting it.
Yes, thats Sony ways of earning money. WWE is no more popular. No more a sport watched by families in India.So they can show any kind of ads they want to earn from. For cricket, things get different.
For Sony Liv, which language u set? I didn't have any issue with English and Hindi

Last edited:
Also these 16:9 ratio broadcast in SD channels ruining CRT tv users viewing experience. They can easily crop the video and show the match in 4:3 format in SD channels. Because the graphics is in 4:3 format. They are even lazy too crop the video in SD channels.

Also these 16:9 ratio broadcast in SD channels ruining CRT tv users viewing experience. They can easily crop the video and show the match in 4:3 format in SD channels. Because the graphics is in 4:3 format. They are even lazy too crop the video in SD channels.
Can you post screenshot how does it look?

Are tamil & telugu audio available in Sony ten1? I can see both alongwith Hindi & english in sony liv app.

Can you post screenshot how does it look?
I am using hd box in crt tv after making HD channels pan and scan format. I can see the match in 4:3 format on sony ten1 Hd. After pan$scan only country flags in the bottom sides of the screen only get removed from the screen. It is not applicable for ashes because the graphics are also produced in 16:9 format

Back
Top Bottom