Political groups call for boycott of IPL Matches in Chennai

shame of these protesters. why not go and protest infront of 234 MLAs and 40 MPs houses. What cricket has to do with this? in capable of questioning the right person. shame
they(crap politicians) need interest to show up on national media

Really bro? what franchise has to do with this protest.
if political groups are boycotting the IPL match in chennai. franchise, cricket fans & stadium owner will suffer bro.
as all mla's/mp's should call peaceful protest at CM/PM home, instead of boycotting IPL.

We don't want IPL in Chennai this time. This is not a political drama. Emotional fealing from Tamil nadu.

I think it's not good to impose someone's own view as view of all people. So if someone don't want IPL then no body is forcing him to go to stadium and watch it, but if someone wants to go to stadium and watch it then other should not prevent him from doing so

Instead of Boycotting IPL match by political. All local cricket fans should not attend ipl match peacefully. Let see how many audience will attend match. Today i will watch match on TV to check audience strength.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock