Political groups call for boycott of IPL Matches in Chennai

Filmstars protested. Observed a half-day silence protest for Cauvery.

Nd don't mix 2 protests to one.
Why no movie release in TN..? Is it because of Cauvery?
Its because of Producer Council Strike.
There is a problem between producers and theater owners.
The strike is ON for more than a month.
There is no new movies to release, so no theaters are working.

Don't mix Cauvery in to this..!!!

First go nd shut the TASMAC Shopes across TN. Don't allow them to open. The main income of TN govt is coming from TASMAC. If the shops didn't opened for a week it will hit the Govt income..
Govt should be in a situation to do something. (Don't know abt Edappadi Govt.)

Do some protests which will shake the govt. There is no use in protesting in the ground and throwing shoes.. that is not going to bring you anything. That death & no celebration scenarios are just fascinations by fringe groups.

(don't come and say you don't understand unless you are one of us. I know exactly as much as u abt the water scarcity of TN.)
Bro they are actors and acting is their job.They are just doing protest for the namesake only.
Regarding your Tasmac idea the voice has started
Here Bro

Last edited:
Spontaneous reaction bro? Would u accept if a batsman hits a bowler with a bat just for the sake he took his wickets. Would it be acceptable to u bro?
For me both of these incidents bought shame to tjd people who did this and not to the people of TN, WB or any state. Always remember bro we are INDIANS first
There is a difference between spontaneous reaction and a planned one.
Yes, at Cuttack and Kolkata, the Indian Fans Reacted not the ones who were fighting for a particular state. All these incidents are indeed shameful.

Now that CSK has a new home for the IPL, how has it helped the ones who protested, because IPL would still be on schedule.

One more thing, yes there is a legit reason, but for the group that is doing it for publicity, wont they take pride if CSK wins the IPL title, The same CSK that they've kicked out of Chennai forcefully?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock