Seeking Help Pls suggest soundbar/home theatre to buy from flipkart sale

amansingh

Reaction score
Hi frends. I want to buy speakers preferably soundbar for my mitv. I want to buy from flipkart sale. Pls suggest me good system.
My budget is rs5000 to rs15000
Requirement: hdmi arc, wireless subwoofer if possible.

Friends i was also contemplating about having a 5.1HT. I mainly want it to watch bluray movies which have DTS HD, Dolby true HD, Dolby digital audio formats. I just want to have a theatre like experience n hence good glass breaking sound😂😂. Any recommendations? Budget 20k- 30k. I have a sony w772e 43 inch tv.

Friends i was also contemplating about having a 5.1HT. I mainly want it to watch bluray movies which have DTS HD, Dolby true HD, Dolby digital audio formats. I just want to have a theatre like experience n hence good glass breaking sound😂😂. Any recommendations? Budget 20k- 30k. I have a sony w772e 43 inch tv.

Then i suggest go for Sony HT.

See this: Sony Blu-ray Home Theatre System with Bluetooth®

I have this => Sony Home Cinema System with BLUETOOTH® technology

If you are interested in sound bars there they have that also

The problem i do have is i already have a bluray player & the above HT(e3200) comes bundled with a same. Have u checked any DTS HD & Dolby true HD audio formats in IV 300? How is the sound n d overall experience?

The problem i do have is i already have a bluray player & the above HT(e3200) comes bundled with a same. Have u checked any DTS HD & Dolby true HD audio formats in IV 300? How is the sound n d overall experience?

I have not checked DTS HD on IV300, I have checked Dolby Audio and its great.

I am using it with TS HD, and sound on HD channels having DD and DD+ is very good. Some HD channels in TS HD have low DD audio so i have to increase the volume a bit. rest the quality is very good. The bass is bit overpowering in IV300, however u can manually change its output in its settings.

@TirumalHD bro and @Siva bro can tell u more and overall expirence in Dolby for IV300

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock