Seeking Help Pls suggest soundbar/home theatre to buy from flipkart sale

I have not checked DTS HD on IV300, I have checked Dolby Audio and its great.

I am using it with TS HD, and sound on HD channels having DD and DD+ is very good. Some HD channels in TS HD have low DD audio so i have to increase the volume a bit. rest the quality is very good. The bass is bit overpowering in IV300, however u can manually change its output in its settings.

@TirumalHD bro and @Siva bro can tell u more and overall expirence in Dolby for IV300
@TirumalHD & @Siva Bro plz give ur experiences on this HT IV 300. I Mainly want it for DTS HD n Dolby true HD audio as i watch bluray movies more than TV. Is it good or any better stuff available?

I don't use IV300 @Anish Pai bro. But I have an idea of it's performance, as it's being used in my brother-in-law's house. Yes the bass is over powering on it, and need to be adjusted. All the other points you mentioned are valid. It's performance on Airtel is even better.

I don't use IV300 @Anish Pai bro. But I have an idea of it's performance, as it's being used in my brother-in-law's house. Yes the bass is over powering on it, and need to be adjusted. All the other points you mentioned are valid. It's performance on Airtel is even better.

Yes, i know u dont use, but your relative uses hence i tagged u. And since u have advised a lot of people here on HT, i felt its best to tag u.

Imo, among RT3 and IV300, I would go with IV300 because it provides two hdmi inputs and one hdmi arc out and also 1000W output compared to 600W output on RT3. It can be bought for around 18k at Bajaj electronics.

Actually i wanted soundbar and woofer only. I dont want to get in mess of wires of speakers

Imo, among RT3 and IV300, I would go with IV300 because it provides two hdmi inputs and one hdmi arc out and also 1000W output compared to 600W output on RT3. It can be bought for around 18k at Bajaj electronics.
I currently have a 5 yr old 5.1 speaker with woofer connected to my PC which has 6150 watt n the sound is excellent. So is it better than iv 300 whose power output is 1000 watt?

Actually i wanted soundbar and woofer only. I dont want to get in mess of wires of speakers
Then you can consider the Philips model posted by @Kiran Reddy bro in post #3
I currently have a 5 yr old 5.1 speaker with woofer connected to my PC which has 6150 watt n the sound is excellent. So is it better than iv 300 whose power output is 1000 watt?
Do you have the connectivity options in your old HT to connect with Optical/HDMI? If yes, there is no need to buy a new one I guess. If not, you can consider IV300.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock