Seeking Help Planning To Port Telenor To Airtel/Jio

Shantanu

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am basically using 2 sim cards, one is permanent vodafone & other one is Telenor which is registered for my whatsapp as I always wanted to keep my whatsapp & permanent separate one.

Now, as both airtel & jio is having good affordable plans & attractive OTT service including live tv, I am planning to Port Telenor to any of them.

Kindly suggest which one should I choose & what will benefits i will get after porting & how much time it will take to Port?

Thanks in advance :)

If you want live TV, Jio TV has 500+ channels. I have been enjoying it ever since I bought Jio. Don't go for Airtel. I bought an Airtel SIM on 11th March, till date Airtel TV app shows Switch to Airtel to enjoy Live TV.

I have also followed up with customer care on this regards, sent them the fkin screenshots as well, no reply, they are basically keeping in loop mode. They first say to send screenshots, then say to send your number, then again say send screnshots and so on. I can post the screenshot of that mail if you want

If both Jio and Airtel have similar good 4G coverage in your area then I would recommend to go for Jio.

If not go for the one which has better network coverage in your area.In terms of services and content Jio is better now but Airtel is also improving rapidly so in few more months both may be same in terms of live TV/ vas services.

If not go for the one which has better network coverage in your area.
Which one have gud network in ur area bhai ??
Jio is having good network & internet speed in my area. I don't have any problem to move to jio but last year I bought my brother a jio sim as I didn't have 4G phone. After recent 4G phone buying, i immediately upgraded my vodafone sim to 4G. But seriously they don't have good speed or plans.
Am i able for jio porting with same ID & fingerprint?
Why are you porting telenor to airtel as Telenor will become airtel anyway ?
Oh, didn't knew about this.
But, anyways it will take long time for this merging same as dish-videocon.
So I thought to Port now.

Jio is having good network & internet speed in my area. I don't have any problem to move to jio but last year I bought my brother a jio sim as I didn't have 4G phone. After recent 4G phone buying, i immediately upgraded my vodafone sim to 4G. But seriously they don't have good speed or plans.
Am i able for jio porting with same ID & fingerprint?

Oh, didn't knew about this.
But, anyways it will take long time for this merging same as dish-videocon.
So I thought to Port now.

Merger progressing fast NCLT approves Airtel-Telenor merger

Bharti Airtel’s proposed merger with Telenor India has already been cleared by the country’s antitrust regulator, Competition Commission of India (CCINSE 0.00 %), market regulator Sebi and stock exchanges, BSE and NSE. It is now awaiting approval of the telecom department (DoT).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock