Discussion Petrol, Diesel, CNG and LPG updates in India

To all those asking to switch to public transportation or electric vehicles, fuel prices are not rising due to crude oil prices but it's being taxed heavily.

If you remember during mid of COVID-19, crude oil prices decreased drastically On that time our government didn't decrease prices rather they increased taxes to keep the price at same level. When being questioned that time they told due to COVID expenses, it has been taxed and once crude oil regains normal price it will be reduced to keep price at equilibrium. But now as usual they didn't make up to their words. It's pretty clear that we are being taxed heavily.

Ok from today we have started using Electric stove for cooking ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

So hereafter Gas stove as substitute so that we can avoid unnecessary cylinder booking also hereafter once in a 3 or 4 months only we're going to Book a cylinder ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘

I must say it's very much quick working than Gas stove ๐Ÿ™‚

Last edited:

So hereafter Gas stove as substitute so that we can avoid unnecessary cylinder booking also hereafter once in a 3 or 4 months only we're going to Book a cylinder ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘

Do tell us about the power usage after a month.

I am thinking of taking a Gas Line connection as it will be much cheaper than buying the gas cylinders.

Do tell us about the power usage after a month.
Not much .. If my Calculation correct not more than 30 to 40 units per month .. 1.5/ unit so hardly 60 to 70rs per month cost effective than Gas Cylinders ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
I am thinking of taking a Gas Line connection as it will be much cheaper than buying the gas cylinders.
What is the price and how they calculating per unit cost ??

Not much .. If my Calculation correct not more than 30 to 40 units per month .. 1.5/ unit so hardly 60 to 70rs per month cost effective than Gas Cylinders ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

What is the price and how they calculating per unit cost ??
I haven't enquired much but saw a full-page ad of that gas line company in our local newspaper that the same amount of gas in cylinder or usage will cost around Rs 500-550 per month. It's PNG gas.

I haven't enquired much but saw a full-page ad of that gas line company in our local newspaper that the same amount of gas in cylinder or usage will cost around Rs 500-550 per month. It's PNG gas.
It'll be pay per use right ??

What's the prize of electric stove?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock